Crafting Your Heirloom Wedding Album
Choose an Album Style // Hahnemühle, Luxe, or Classic
Base Albums include 20 pages. Additional pages are added in increments of 10, up to 100 pages total. Additional Volumes and pages may be added as needed.
Finalize your Album Design //
Where to begin. Finalizing your Album is a process that takes a few weeks.
- The best place to start is with your Pre-Designed Album link
- Use the commenting tools to request adjustments
- 4 rounds of revisions are included
- If you prefer to start from scratch, log in to your gallery with the email that we typically communicate via and enter the Access Code when prompted. This will give you the ability to add the ‘Album’ label to images.
- Let us know you’ve made your selections and we will start working on the 1st round of revisions
FAQ – Can I do more than one image per page? Yes, we’ve done albums both ways and have found that we like the impact of a single image per page. This is totally up to you though.
Choose an Album Cover //
Luxe & Hahnemühle Album Covers are customizable and include options for:
- Materials & Colors
- Engraving in a Standard or Custom Design
Selections can be made in the Album Selection Questionnaire found in your portal.